Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tell All About It!

I finally had my surgery on Monday, June 9. Everything is going superb. In fact, Everyone - including me- is really surprised as to how well I am recooperating. This was supposed to be a really painful and difficult recovery. I was told I would be in bed for a week and unable to do much until I completely heal.

Here's the thing. While I was being wheeled into the operating room, I asked the Lord to take away my pain. I told him I was not ready to endure a long recovery and I prayed that he would deliver me from the post-surgery blues.

He answered and He granted me a miracle. I have had little to no real serious pain. I mean, I was up out of the bed the day of my surgery, eating regular meals. I even stopped taking my heavy-duty pain meds because I just don't feel like I need them. However, I'm a little sore and only four days into recovery, but I feel remarkably well considering.

I wanted to post this quick update because I remember someone once telling me that miracles and answered prays are to be shared. That's the whole point of them. We are to go and tell everyone all about it.

So praise Jesus! He listens and He loves!

Take care!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I am so glad to hear you're doing well. We've talked a/b you at VBS this week. I will call and/or come see you soon!

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.