Sunday, July 20, 2008

Say "Cheese"

We have photos from Mary Ellen's 7 month session with Mark Broadway Photography to share with you! The link is www.pictage.com/509849. I keep trying to figure out how to download some pics to place on my blog posts from the web, but I'm too impatient to stop and truly try it. I'll learn one of these days.

I hope you enjoy the pics. I know we had a blast with Jeannie and Mark taking them! I just love this couple and believe that Mark is so talented and creative in what he does. There is no real staging or dramatic set-up, and everything is done in your home - or wherever you want. They will hop in a van and go to the park, the beach, your grandma's house, or wherever your little heart desires. Most of Mary Ellen's pictures in this session were taken with her sitting on her rocking chair or outside with her baby pool behind her! Her baby pool! And they turned out fantastic. Mark and Jeannie are both so down-to-earth, sweet and funny! You know I need funny - and by funny I mean that they laugh at my jokes, so to me, they are funny. Ha. But seriously, they make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They simply want you to be you. Mark said that when Mary Ellen begins to walk, he'll just let her play and run free and snap photos. This is what captures your child - not the posing.

Anyway, I know I'm going on and on. I'm just very pleased at the relationship we have established with Mark and Jeannie and I am happy with what they deliver. I don't feel like I'm "just another client." I feel like they enjoy taking pictures of our family.

Isn't it wonderful when we come across sincerity like this, especially when we live in a world of "me, me, me?"

Just thought I share.

Love you all!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

The pictures are awesome! She is so cute. I cannot believe I haven't seen her since the Christmas party at John and Judy's. I love the family pics. too. Ya'll look great and I love your hair!

Lindsey said...

It is fun playing with babies. So if you and Brannen ever want to go out on a date, we would love to babysit. I know ya'll have family here, but we are available too! :)

Denise said...

I love these pictures. You look beautiful and Mary Ellen is so precious. It is so neat that they come to your house. I'm going to have to use him next time I do pictures!

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.