Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quick Update

I haven't been able to post anything new this past week because I have been so busy with school. I'm taking an 8-week course this semester, which means we have to cover 16-weeks worth of material in half the time. Totally worth it, however.

Mary Ellen is growing so much! Brannon and I were talking the other day about how fast they grow and how fast time goes by. Mary Ellen still loves to practice her new sounds - any new sounds. Her latest talking voice is a loud, high-pitched shriek that she finds entertaining. Just tonight I put her to bed only to hear her 20 minutes later singing in her high-pitched voice. It was hilarious! She also still loves to gnaw on her right foot. Every morning I find her right sock soaked with saliva.

Brannon and I are expecting some good friends from South Carolina to visit us in two weeks. I am very excited. This is my old roommate from Florida and her husband. I feel so blessed to have such good friends who are willing, and want to, drive all the way from South Carolina in one weekend. I hope everyone gets to experience such good friendships in their lives. They are sometimes hard to come by so when you get them, hold tight. Friends are very much needed and very much a gift from God. Thank you Jesus!

Until next posting...I still love you!

No comments:

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.