Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged...I'm it

I've been tagged. Here it goes.....

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Get Mary Ellen changed, fed and dressed for Grandmother's, all in 30 minutes
2. Get myself ready before I wake Mary Ellen
3. Make copies at work for a presentation I have to do today at school
4. Feed Mary Ellen prunes (I don't know why she likes them...but whatever)
5. Bathe Mary Ellen, have some time with Brannon, and eventually go to bed so I can do it all again tomorrow!

Five snacks that I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Apples
3. Anything with Peanut Butter
4. Nuts
5. Cereal. I love it!

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Build our dream home...Brannon would say in Tuscaloosa. I'm gonna say at the beach. So we'll meet in the middle and say Dothan!
2. Travel
3. Take care of our family members
4. I have to copy Denise and say tithe, lots and lots.
5. I don't know if I would quit my job. I'm a worker, but Brannon might. Ha

Five bad habits
1. Nail biting and eye squinting
2. Cutting people off mid-sentence or talking over them. I just get so excited to talk and comment, plus I think I'm going to forget what I was going to say if I don't say it right away.
3. Micro-managing my home...and everywhere else. I love being bossy
4. Worrying about things that I have no control of
5. Making corny or inappropriate jokes at inappropriate times. I think I'm always hilarious. Others say not-so-much.

Five places I've lived
1. York, Pennsylvania
2. Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3. Lakeland, Florida
4. Tuscaloosa, Al
5. Dothan, Al

Five jobs that I have had
1. Food service manager (twice)
2. Waitress
3. Orthodontic Clinician
4. Florist's assistant
5. Journalist

Five of my favorite things
1. My Family
2. My Friends
3. The Beach
4. A Good Book
5. A Good Breakfast

3 comments:

Denise said...

I totally do bad habit #2 also! And you are hilarious...especailly with the inapporpriate jokes...they are the best!

Lindsey said...

I am agreeing w/Denise! You are always funny to me and crack me up. And I so interrupt people b/c I feel like I cannot contain myself and just have to talk! And when I don't comment I do end up forgetting. :)

Mols said...

Yay for Newman humor! :D Well, it's more Hughlett humor...

Hehehe. Plus, you must have forgotten that number one on your favorite list was, 1. My awesome sister Molly...I wish I could be as awesome as her.

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.