Saturday, September 6, 2008

This and a Little of That



Here are some random photos I've been meaning to make prints of and post. As you can see, Mary Ellen loves her dog. Benny just does whatever we tell him to do and hopes to get a treat out of it.



Mary Ellen not so happy.... Isn't that face just so attractive?



An Angel...sorry, I haven't figured out how to rotate the pics. Just rotate your head...it'll be good for ya.

This is the canvas wrap Mark Broadway designed for us. It's the same stretched canvas I use when I paint. We just love it! We decided to hang it outside Mary Ellen's room.







No comments:

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.