Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter on a Budget

Here is an inexpensive Easter decorating idea I wanted to share with you, especially with those of you with small children. I used the bunny cutout at school and punched a hole at the top, then simply tied all types of springy ribbon on the colorful bunnies. I then tied each bunny onto the dining room chandelier. It's nothing fancy, but it's fun and Mary Ellen loves them!




I always said that I would never put Mary Ellen or myself in a pair of Crocs, but check out these bad boys!!! They are purple and oh so cool! Velcro is the best. I took a picture of Mary Ellen's new Croc on top of my flip flop to show you how big her feet are. My girl has some feet now.

2 comments:

Mols said...

Email me those beach pictures!!!! :D

Denise said...

I love your easter decorations. Today I cut Easter Eggs out of construction paper and we all painted them to make Easter garland. It was a fun family craft......

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.