Monday, October 27, 2008

Aplin Farms

Saturday I took MEC to Aplin Farms for a day of pumpkins, sunflowers, animals and wagon rides. Daddy is on outage and has to work all day six days a week, so we invited Grandmother, Grandad and Aunt Bronwyn to go with us. We had the best time. MEC really loved the wagon ride. She bounced up and down the whole time, looking out over the rails. It was neat watching her enjoy the day and the outdoors. There is nothing more refreshing than a beautiful Fall day full of orange, red and yellow. The weather was breezy and perfect. We just wish Daddy could of been there. Next year we promised to go earlier in the year before his outage starts up in the Fall.

I do have pictures of me with MEC, but they were not taken with my camera. MEC's Alabama outfit was made by her Grandmother, who by the way is very talented.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Too too cute! I love the outfit.
And your blog looks great too.

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.