Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat


Trick-or-Treat!!!!
We went trick-or-treating in Grove Park and it was so much fun! MEC loaded up on some candy for Mommy and Daddy. Way to go Mary Ellen! Aunt Bronwyn went with us this year and helped out tremendously. Let me just tell you - holding a one year old for more than an hour is not an easy task. It was nice to give my arm a break and pass her on to another arm. Wow is she getting big. I can't believe that I am planning a birthday party this month. My baby is going to be one. That is so not fair. I'm not ready for her to be one.

The streets on Halloween were flooded with trick-or-treaters and it made me think of my childhood. It was so neat to see the neighborhood out and celebrating with one another. I wish it could be like that more often. MEC had a great time. She laughed at some of the kids and even some of the adults who dressed up. She laughed at this one guy who was dressed as a clown until he turned around to talk to her. Then he wasn't so funny. In fact, he turned out kind of creepy to my little pumpkin.

The pumpkin outfit was made by Grandmother and of course she was just too cute. And she left her pumpkin hat on! Hooray!


I don't know why some of these turned out so blurry. Sorry. Just squint.

3 comments:

Mols said...

I have the most beautiful niece in the entire world!!!!!!!! AND the most awesomest and most beautifulest sister in the entire world!

Lindsey said...

I love babies dressed as pumpkins!

Denise said...

Such a sweet little pumpkin, or pumpy as Mary Selwyn would say... Smellin Ellen has a birtdhay coming up very soon. Love y'all.

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.