Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hello?













We are still here! We have just been soooooooo busy. I started back classes at Troy and I took on a full load this semester, including a course that requires me to go to Phenix City some weekends. I'm trying to pack in what I can before Brannon begins his spring outage at the nuclear plant. Yuck. I am so not looking forward to that. I know he isn't either. Thirteen-hour days grow tiresome after a few weeks.

Mary Ellen continues to grow and grow! It's amazing how fast she has grown and how tall she is. We have to purchase 18 month-old clothing because anything smaller is too short. We call most of her pants capris or knickers!. She talks non-stop, or babbles. She really doesn't say too many words at this point and everyone keeps telling me not to worry. She knows plenty of words, she just can't figure out how to form them into proper sounds so that Dad and I understand them. I know I shouldn't worry too much about it because MEC took forever to develop everywhere else. For example, she did not get one tooth until close to 11 months of age and when she did, they ALL came in at one time. The doc assures me that's just how MEC develops. So I am just waiting for a billion words to come flowing out at any minute!

She is becoming such a big girl. She brushes her teeth at night with her own Sesame Street toothbrush and feeds herself entirely. The food ends up everywhere but her mouth half the time, but she tries and wants to try. My big girl!

I posted some random photos from over the past several weeks. I hope you enjoy. I promise to write something witty or funny next time. I just wanted to provide the family and close friends with some updates!
Take care and we love you!

No comments:

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.