Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sleepy Head


I hate, HATE, waking Mary Ellen up from her sleep. She often wakes up around 6:00 a.m. and talks to herself before falling back to sleep for another hour. This means I usually have to wake her up on days I have to go to work. I can't stand it. She is not good at waking up and will let you know she is not happy with your decision. This morning I snuck a quick snapshot of her in her slumber before having to nudge her awake. She looks so sweet here with her bee-bottom up in the air and pacifier secure in her mouth. What you don't see is her yelling at me for waking her up!
Mary Ellen is really growing. She finally has three teeth and a fourth one working its way to the surface. She loves to play peek-a-boo and often covers just one eye so she can still see you. She is also taking steps on her own and it will not be long before she is walking all around this house! She LOVES music and LOVES to dance. She loves the theme song to "Go Diego Go" and likes to dance to it.
These days are so precious. They are also sometimes sad. I feel that if I blink, I may miss something. Children really remind you how fast time truly does fly.


3 comments:

Denise said...

I'm Mary Ellen....I hate for someone to wake me up too....

Mols said...

:( I'm hating this! I want to see her so badly!!!!!!! :( She won't know who Aunt Molly is.

Ann-Marie said...

Come see us Aunt Molly...and she'll always remember who her Aunt Molly is. When are your classes through? Maybe you can come after finals. Pleeeezzzzzz

Reflections...

Reflections...
I wonder what they are deep in thought about!

Sweet Baby

Sweet Baby
Mary Ellen wore this dress for Baby Dedication. She also wore this the day she came home from the hospital.